GUY COTTEN is building a new factory in FRANCE.
In order to meet the worldwide growing demand for our products GUY COTTEN started in February the construction of a new 4,500m2 (48,440 sq feet) building in France which will have the cutting and manufacturing under a same roof.
Below a few pictures of the construction as of June 2018.
This new building will be a state of the art “GREEN” building powered by 700m2 (7,500 sq feet) of solar panels.
This new building will allow us:
- to work in an optimum environment
- to optimize the production flow and increase our production capabilities
- to increase the number of “High Frequency Heat Welding” machines used to heat seal the seams of our PVC garments.
- to increase the number of sawing machines
- to hire more employees in production.
The Guy Cotten Group is a family owned company whose President is Nadine Cotten-Bertholom, daughter of Guy Cotten, founder of the company. At the present time Guy Cotten has a production capacity of 7,500 to 8,000 pieces per week, all production sites combined.
There will be no interruption of the production during the transition to the new building which should be operational at the beginning of 2019.